Friday, February 24, 2012

God is in Charge


One day I felt weighed down by all the obstacles and problems in my life and was praying. In my prayer I realized God was in charge. As I placed that thought up against each problem I thought I had, this is what He revealed to me.
God is bringing business opportunities as He sees fit
God brings the right people to me at the right time
God is helping me do what I need to do each day
God is directing which ministries, outreach and finished products I am able to get done
God knows how much time I have
God directs my words as I speak to others
God knows my physical limitations and helps me cope each day
God knows how much I can do for my husband, his ministry and work
God is bringing people to my husband who He knows can help build a ministry here
God helps me eat right when I go out as I listen and follow His direction
God helps me sleep in each situation, hotel or home where I am staying
God knows our needs and will sell our house at the right time
God knows the struggle I have and meets my needs as I trust in Him
God is in charge

No comments:

Post a Comment