Friday, January 20, 2012

What is a Tele-Seminar?


Tele-seminars are small teaching and discussion groups that are held via tele-conference. Each participant calls into a conference call number entering the pass code.  As the host I start us off with prayer and then talk about the topic. At times I ask you various questions seeking your opinion and information about what you do in your life.
The participants receive an email prior to each seminar containing the next Action Guide. These guides are for your use and maybe saved or printed if you choose. Each guide contains Action Steps to help you apply and practice the lesson in your life following the tele-seminar.
Because these seminars are for a group, I can offer them at a greatly reduced price making them available to more women. Sign up is available on my website to easily reserve your slot for the next seminar.  
Each tele-seminar will be offered two times this year, so you can find one that fits your schedule.
Time Enough Priorities
Seminar 1starts February 13- two Mondays each month through May at 1 PM Central
Seminar 2starts September 10-two Mondays each month through December at 10 AM Central

Fashion Freedom and Faith
Seminar 1 starts June 2-four Mondays in June at 10 AM Central
Seminar 2 starts August 6-four Mondays in August at 1 PM Central

Here’s what ladies are saying about these seminars:
Time Enough Priorities:
Learning what my priorities were and how they should be to have a more balanced and pleasant life was also extremely beneficial for me...because it has saved my marriage!  Lori
The part that spoke to me most was the stress indicators and understanding prioritizing in categories. I enjoyed most the part about finding the balance and the calendar. What spoke to me most was listing what you should do vs. what you do.
Fashion Freedom and Faith:
It was fun. I am going to start tackling my closet this afternoon and I finally feel like I have "permission" to get rid of stuff that doesn't work for me! I feel freer already! Nancy
Joyce helped me to reorganize my wardrobe, make some hard decisions about some bad choices (get rid of them) and embrace who I am...uniquely created by a loving God. I have a great basic wardrobe and a shopping list ready to go so that I can fill in the "blank" spots. What I expected to be a rather painful process turned out to be a whole lot of fun. Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment