Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Whole Lot of Fun

A Whole Lot of Fun


What an awesome way to spend the day! Joyce helped me to reorganize my wardrobe, make some hard decisions about some bad choices (get rid of them) and embrace who I am...uniquely created by a loving God. I have a great basic wardrobe and a shopping list ready to go so that I can fill in the "blank" spots. What I expected to be a rather painful process turned out to be a whole lot of fun. Thanks again, Suzi
Wardrobes That Work
Ability to find what you need in your closet.
Outfits to wear for every occasion of your life.
Accessory Know How~ Just the right touch!
Age Appropriate Dressing from head to toe!
Eliminate frustrations by saving Time and Money!
STOP buying things you never wear!
PLUS BIG BONUSES!

Ø   Color Analysis
Ø    Basic Wardrobe Plan
Ø    Shopping List
Ø    Accessories 
 
Ø In Your Home
Call today!
Fast, fun and we're done!
830-227-5500
SetFreeLifeCoaching.com



No comments:

Post a Comment